Render Release Countdown: 7 days

One week. That's it. Just one week until Render (The Children of Man, #2) is released. I can't believe it's almost here! To celebrate its impending release, each day this week, I'll be revealing a treat that's related to Shatter or to Render. Today's treat is the finalized cover of Render!

The cover art is "The Wanderer" by the loverly and talented Claudia McKinney.  Go stalk her here. Really. Do it. She's staggeringly gifted. Though, fair warning, you may lose hours staring at her art. I always do.

I did the typography and layout, and the cover was constructed by my friend, Adam Thomas. Speaking of talented... Go check out his photography here. It's awesome and international.

Seven days, y'all!


Comments

  1. I just wanted to say that I ran across Shatter quite by accident and had to find you on Facebook so I could find out when the next book was coming. I'm hooked. I didn't even realize it was so soon and now I'm so excited I'm going to read the first again! A Dance with Dragons can be put on hold for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you enjoyed my book. :D I'm getting really excited about Render's release. I can't wait to get into your hands!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts