Render: iBooks, Sony, & Diesel


So, it's almost been a week since Render (The Children of Man, #2) was released. (I'M STILL QUITE EXCITED.) Ahem. I plan to post on Wednesday to commemorate the book's first week. Today, I felt it necessary to address Render's unavailability on certain e-book platforms at the moment.

I distribute directly through Amazon and Barnes & Noble. This means that when I upload an e-book it takes 24-72 hours for it to go live on their sites. I currently don't distribute directly through Apple for iBooks. My books are distributed to Apple through a company called smashwords. 

Smashwords.com offers my e-books on their site, and they also distribute them to Apple, Sony, KoBo, and Diesel. At the moment, smashwords is backlogged for vetting e-books that want to be included in their Premium Catalogue. This is a necessary step before they send an e-book off to these retailers. 

At this point, I have no control over when Render will become available on iBooks, Sony, Diesel, and KoBo. I will continue to monitor the situation and let you know the MOMENT it becomes available.

Thanks for your patience. Happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts