Render Release Countdown: 4 & 3 Days!


I realize that I did not post a Render Countdown treat yesterday. My epic battle with grammar didn't give me time to scrounge up some goodies for you. So, repentant and contrite, I bring you both days four and three.

Day Four! 
The city map of Lanvirdis! 
This gives you a hint about where one of Render's story lines will be prominently set.

Lanvirdis City Map
© 2011 Anne Hromalik
Day Three!
Render: The Playlist!
(Coming Soon: Render: The FLAMETHROWER)

I keep making the really bad Spaceballs joke whenever I post this playlist, because, really, it must be done. This is the playlist of songs I listened to REPEATEDLY during the drafting, editing, rewriting, and formatting process of writing Render. All of these songs fit the feel of certain scenes or certain characters throughout their journey in Render. I love it. You especially want to get to the ending songs. Enjoy!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts