Preorder FORGE Available Now!

I am thrilled to announce that Forge (The Children of Man, #3) is now available for preorder at these fine retailers! 


I know. I know this is not the date I originally announced last week, and I apologize for that. I ran into some difficulties on the technical end which required pushing the release back to August. HOWEVER, this is the final* release date. Full stop.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go run around in circles until I pass out. PREORDER NOW!


*The reason Apple, Kobo, and Smashwords' release is a few days after Amazon and Barnes & Noble is due to Smashwords' longer time frame for delivering to all of their retail outlets.

Comments

  1. I jump here from time to time to see how's it going. Aw. My birthday is July 2nd, it was like an awesome birthday present.

    But it's ok. I can definitely wait a while longer. I'm so happy you've written it, because you've poured your heart, soul, blood, sweat, tears and a boatload of your time into this and I can't imagine how hard it must have been. I've preordered Forge on Kindle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts