New Short Story!

Greetings, gentle readers! As promised, a new short story in the Children of Man world has been written and is being published as we speak! Or as you read what I've typed. Whatever.

ANYWAY. "Before Dawn" is a short story that takes place twelve years before the events of Shatter, the first book in the Children of Man series. And here's a synopsis for your reading pleasure:
Kade Hawthorn was eight years old when the Nabosian War began. Kade is fifteen now, and the war is far from over. For the last three years, he has worked as a Tereskan battlefield healer. Wounded at the front, Kade is sent back to his hometown of Finfossing on forced leave, along with his partner Sheridan Reid. During their last night home, Kade's younger brother Liam takes them to explore the nearby ruins. Amid the ruins, Kade finds more than just the past.
I will post more links as soon as they become live! Kobo, Sony, and iBooks all take time to distribute from smashwords, so watch these spaces for updates.

Available right now!
Smashwords
Nook
Kindle

Comments

  1. http://giftedchallenges.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-blogs-about-gifted-children-gifted.html?showComment=1454133448190#c726079202149927491

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your book series so much, I imported them from the States (it's kinda hard to get ahold of here due to licencing geo political bs). I can't wait for Forge, and I can't believe how a fantastic series like yours gets so few admirers while trash like Twilight is so popular...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! When will we get to see Forge?! I'm going crazy not knowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was wondering if Before Dawn was still coming out on iBooks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There was a distribution problem, which I just fixed. I'll keep you posted regarding when it should be showing up for iBooks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts