Third Edition of Shatter


3rd Edition of Shatter!

Oh, hey. It's the third edition of Shatter! This new version has the super sexy new cover with art by Claudia McKinney. It has the devastatingly gorgeous maps by the incomparable Anne Hromalik (http://www.teaofdreams.com/). It has new and improved prose. Plus, it has an Acknowledgements section. This new version is available in ebook form and paperback. I know that the new version is live on smashwords, Kindle, Nook,  and iBooks. The new version of the paperback (WHICH IS SO PRETTY) is available on CreateSpace and Amazon. It hasn't gone live in the expanded distribution. This means that it isn't live on B&N... yet.

Seriously though, I am so proud of this new edition. It's such a high quality product, and this is the level of quality I'm working hard to ensure for Render. The same cover artist has created my cover art, and the same cartographer is going to create more zoomed in maps for the regions that Render covers. I'm also going to try make sure that the prose and copy edits for Render are on the same level as this edition. I really hope you enjoy the third edition! I worked very hard on this one. I'm quite proud of the result. I'm going to go pet the paperback now. Enjoy!

Maps! Beautiful, beautiful paperback maps!
Hi, Nabos!

Comments

Popular Posts