"Shatter" Goes Digital

After some encouragement from fellow indie author, Randolph Lalonde (If you like sci-fi, especially space opera, you should check out his Spinward Fringe series. ), I finished the necessary formatting today to make Shatter (The Children of Man, #1) available as an ebook.  As an owner of a much beloved Kindle, I always intended to offer my titles as ebooks as well as traditional print books.  I've discovered several authors that I never would have because of ebooks and I can only hope that this will prove the same for my book.  Right now Shatter is available at Smashwords in a veritable buffet of format options, but hopefully soon I'll be approved to be distributed in their premium catalogue, which will list my title in the iBooks store, Kindle store, Nook store, and on several other platforms.  The exciting things about the ebook copy are that this version is the coveted, proofread Second Edition and that you can purchase my book for a fraction of the cost of the print version, a mere $2.99. Less than a fast food meal.  Less then a drink at Red Robin. Less than the toll on the turnpike from Pittsburgh to Breezewood.  Okay, that last one was an obscure reference...  Moving on.  If you're an ebook fan, I hope you'll risk less than $3 on Shatter.

Comments

Popular Posts