"Shatter" Available for Purchase!


I honestly lack the words to express what writing this post means to me. Twenty-one years ago when I was seven years old - and consequently still couldn't read, but that's another story for another time - I decided that when I grew up I wanted to be a writer. I never had the ambition to be rich or famous. My goal has always been to publish a book, a single book. Today on May 3, 2010, I have finally accomplished that goal with the publication of Shatter, The Children of Man: Book One. This wonderfully exciting and terrifying adventure has taken six years, but I haven't regretted a single moment of it. Although this journey started over six years ago, this project didn't really take flight until last summer when I had a few key creative bursts regarding the project and in October when I decided to participate in NaNoWriMo '09. Tonight I resume drafting Render, the second book in The Children of Man trilogy and the journey continues. I truly hope that you enjoy this humble offering and the characters and world that I've created.

Shatter is now available for purchase from CreateSpace.

The amazon.com page is currently under construction for the book.

Comments

  1. I've been waiting for Render to come out ever since I finished Shatter last year. :) Hope to see it out soon.

    By the way, the ending of Shatter was heart wrenching Dx !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting for me to hear! I am very, very close to finishing the first draft of "Render," which means I'm on schedule for a summer release. I just need to pound out the last couple scenes and the real fun of rewrites and edits begin.

    Yeah, I kind of like stories with real risk and real drama... <.<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts